Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sunday May 10, 2009

Top of the Afternoon to you,
We greet you in Divine Love and our prayer is that you and your family are walking under an open heaven!!!! This Past Mother's Day we had an awesome service, let me first give God praise for the 3 greatest women in the world, My Mother Donna Johnson, My Grandmother, Ernestine Johnson and My Aunt, Carolyn Johnson. These 3 women played a major part in raising me, and I want them to know that they are loved and are appreciated, Happy Mom's Day Yall!!!

Sunday started at 9:00am with New Member's class, again the Lord is blessing us in that area. At 10:00am Sunday School started, the banner offering went to class #3 the Adult Class and the banner attendance went to class #1 the Children's Class.

Worship started promptly at 11:00am and I tell you service was jammed packed, thank you Lord for filling the house. We gave out roses to every mother that attended service today and for they youngest mother who was 22 years old we gave $25.00 cash and for the oldest mother we gave $50.00. Congratulations to Mrs. Liquitta Brown and Mrs. Elliott.

I concluded our Body Building series with Can you stand to see my dirt, coming from John 13:1-9, 12-15. The message was a tremendous blessing. It convicted and converted. What impressed me the most was that after service persons were reconciling their relationships. Let me say to the person I offended, and you know who you are, I truly thank God for you and I value our friendship and thank you for forgiving me for me wrong!!! Always know that I love you in spite of.

Service was great, and because my family(Mother, Grandmother, and Aunt) is in New Orleans, LA, one of my deacons and his wife invited me to come to their house to eat mother's day dinner. It was my first time eating Hog Mog(I hope I spelled it right) and eat was off the chain.

Winning the Lost at any Cost,

JD Johnson
R8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment