Friday, March 20, 2009

Wednesday March 18, 2009

Top of the afternoon to everyone, we greet you in Divine Love, our prayer is that you and your family are walking under an open heaven!!!!
This Wednesday we started at 6:00pm with our prayer service, the deacons and the deaconess were in charge of our prayer service, I got a chance to get the end of it because I was teaching our New Member's class!! We started this prayer service because we want our church family to understand, if we are going to save our generation, its going to be by prayer!!!
We went right into our Bible Class, we are still studying, "What we believe as a Baptist," because we had revival on last week we just did a review to bring everyone up to par!!! We want over the 9 Articles of Faith we already shared! Here they are
I. The Scriptures
II. The True God
III. The Fall of Man
IV. The Way of Salvation
V. Justification
VI. The Freeness of Salvation
VII. Grace in Regeneration.
VIII. Repentance and Faith
IX. God's Purpose of Grace
The Review was excellent and I believe all of us are on the same page!!!!
I have to preach tonight in Richland, Georgia, so please pray for me and our church family as we travel on the road!! I will let you know how it went, when I post my Sunday post!!!


Winning the Lost at any Cost,

JD Johnson
R8:28

1 comment: