Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sunday March 8, 2009

We greet you in Divine Love, our prayer is that you and your ministry are walking under an open heaven!!!
This Sunday we started at 10:00am with our Sunday School and again Sunday School was a blessing, the lesson dealt with leadership and of course all teachers did an awesome job in their classes!!! I got good news for you today, Class #3 our adult class finally won the banner offering this Sunday!!!!!(WOW) Remember our children have been winning since the year started!! Class #2 which is our teen class, My class won the banner attendance!!!
Our worship experience started promptly at 11:00am, would you believe the weather outside was gorgeous and the family did come to worship!!! The reason I shared that with you is because the previous Sunday it snowed and only a few folk came to worship!!! The choir was off the chain as usual and I continued the series that I started on last week dealing with being, "The House of Grace", I came from Ephesians 4:17-24 and my topic was "Stop Tripping" when Paul was dealing with the saints and telling them they are acting out of order and essence what he was saying was ya'll need to stop tripping cause in verse 20 he says you did not so learn Christ, it was a timely word as God as continuing to add to the Body of Christ and we need to get it together!!!
We are excited about this week because this is the week of our Spring Revival starting Wednesday March 11, 2009 - Friday March 13, 2009 at 7:00pm, Fellow blooger(kdwitherspoon.blogspot.com) and my Brother Pastor Keith D. Witherspoon of the Bethlehem Baptist Church of South Bend, IN will be our special guest. We are praying on Monday and Tuesday at 7:00pm and the preachment starts that Wednesday!!! I tell people if you have not heard Pastor Witherspoon, don't die and go to heaven before you do!!! Matter of fact you can check him out on youtube.com just search Pastor Keith D. Witherspoon, and I promise you will be bless!!!
Can't wait until Wednesday night to hear from the Lord, and I will let you know what he was talking about!!!
Please pray for us this week, that the Lord will do something unusual at the New Beginning Church!!!!!


Winning the Lost at any Cost,

JD Johnson
R8:28

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pastor, I send you great blessings toward your spring revival. I know it will be a wonderful turnout. Jesus is Lord.

    ReplyDelete