Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sunday March 15, 2009

Top of the afternoon to everyone, we greet you in Divine Love, my prayer is that you and your family are walking under an open heaven!!!!
This past Sunday was a tremendous blessing, of course we started with our Sunday School at 10:00am. The lesson for this Sunday was "Restoring Human Lives" print text was Ezekiel 36:22-32, of course the lesson was real good. Class #2 which is the teen class won the Banner Attendance and Class #3 which is the adult class won the Banner Offering.
Well our morning worship service started promptly at the 11:00am hour, it was raining outside but the family of New Beginning Church pressed their way through(shucks now). The atmosphere was great because Dr. Keith Witherspoon left some fire after our revival, as I was sitting in the pulpit mediating one of the sons of the house, asked me if I was ok, because coming after Dr. Witherspoon has got to be a hard task, I told him yes sir it is, and I should have made him(the son) preach this morning!!!!(LOL)
Anyhow the choir was off the chain as usual, and I close our series on this past Sunday!! I preached from I Peter 5:10 and the subject was, "Watch us after this" the Lord showed out in a mighty way and another soul was added to the family!!!
On Monday March 16, 2009 my pastor, Pastor Elliott Williams of the Pleasant Hill Baptist Church of Atlanta, Georgia is in revival at the Concord Baptist Church in Salem, Alabama. I went over to support him, he preached from Psalms 43, his subject was the Power of Prayer!!!. My pastor did an awesome job sharing the word with the people of the Concord church!!!
Well revival last week, and Sunday has wore me out so let me get some rest and I will talk to you guys on Thursday!!!!!

Winning the Lost at any Cost,

JD Johnson
R8:28

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pastor, I know that with the atmosphere still tainted with Pastor Whitherspoon, you should have just took off this morning with the word of God. LOL!!! -Delilah

    ReplyDelete