Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday June 7,2009

Top of the afternoon to you,

We greet you in Divine Love,our prayer is that you and your family are walking under an open!! This Sunday started off at 9:00am with our New Member's Class, again the Lord is blessing us with souls for the Kingdom and they are attending this class so that they can participate in the ministries of the church. We started Sunday School at the 9:30am hour, of course Sunday School was a blessing.

Morning Worship started this Sunday at the 11:30am hour and man I tell you Worship was off the chain. The Choir was awesome and they song my new favorite song, WAIT!!! After the choir minister this song I was so ready to preach!!

As I stood this morning to break the bread of life, my text came from Luke 5:1-11 and the subject was "What do you do when you have failed?" The Points was: 1) Tell Jesus, 2) Do Exactly what he says 3) Worship Him.

The message was a timely word, I believe the house was tremendously blessed!!!

Winning the Lost at any Cost,

JD Johnson
R8:28

1 comment:

  1. HAy!!!
    Havent Talk to you in a while.
    CAn you Plz call me when you get a chance
    or you can email me
    Riah2527@hotmail.com
    imy!!!!
    i want to come see you for the summer!!
    ily!!!



    Mariah Johnson

    ReplyDelete