Friday, June 19, 2009

Sunday June 14, 2009

Top of the afternoon to you,

We greet you in Divine Love, our prayer is that you and your family are walking under an open heaven.

This Sunday we started at 9:00am with New Member's class, Sunday School started at 10:00am. Sunday School was a tremendous blessing. Worship service started at the 11:00am hour. This Sunday was a very special Sunday for me, it marked my 23rd year of preaching the word of God. Yes I started this journey of proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ at the age of 12. Everybody was on post, the choir was off the chain, and I preached the Sermon that I preach 23 years ago, the 23rd Psalm.

My Subject was after 23 years the Lord is..... When I tell you that the Lord met us at the New Beginning Church, all I have to tell you is that you missed it. Another soul was added to the Kingdom of God and now we have 75 more souls to go to reach our goal for the year.

On this past Friday, we travelled to the Hidden Treasures Church of God in Christ in Richland, Georgia. Pastor Juan Lane was our host. We had a wonderful time in Richland and Leslie you truly blessed us with that solo!!!!

Winning the Lost at any Cost,

JD Johnson
R8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment