Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30, 2009

Top of the Morning to you!!!!

We greet you in Divine Love, our prayer is that you and your family are walking under an open heaven!!!!

I know it has been a long time since I have posted on my blog, but this has been a very busy month for me. If you don't know I am a die hard New Orleans Saints fan and we have been winning and I have been travelling back and forth home to watch theses games!!! so here we go let me catch you up!!!!

I've had to preach a revival in Indianapolis, Indiana at the Gabriel Missionary Baptist Church, Pastor Kevin Russell was the Host Pastor, and let me tell you the power of the Lord met us in that place. Back here in Georgia I travelled to Rome Georgia for the General Missionary Baptist Convention of Georgia State Convention I am thrilled to announce that we have paid off our 1.8 million debt and I am so proud of our President, President Clearance Moore!!!

I started a series at the New Beginning Missionary Baptist Church on "Relationships" because the divorce rate is high in the church!!! I believe it has been a tremendous blessing to our house!!!

Our Thanksgiving Service was a tremendous blessing, the family showed up and showed out!!! Well December is our "Rest Month" so there will be no Bible Classes or meetings going on!!! This is the time we spend with our families!!! So of course I will be in New Orleans, LA!!!!

I love ya'll very much keep praying for us!!!!!

Winning the Lost at any Cost,

JD Johnson
R8:28

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pastor JD Johnson, if you are interested in becoming a NCCA Licensed Christian Counselor in 6 months contact uniquepersonalitycounseling.org for more information.

    ReplyDelete