Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Resurrection Sunday

Top of the morning to you, we greet you in Divine Love, my prayer is that you and your family are walking under an open heaven!!!! Well let me first start with last Wednesday bible class, we had an awesome time, we just reviewed the articles that we have already went over. Towards the end of our bible class we had a Bible drill, that we use to have an BTU(Baptist Training Union) and when I tell you it was funnnnnnnn!!!! Wow we had a ball. It's a game that help you find the books of the bible fast. It was awesome!! So i decided to put it in our Bible Class toward the end, about the last 15 minutes!!!!
Before I go any further let me give my condolences to the family of Pastor Joseph Andrews of the Metropolitan Baptist Church and the President of the IMA. He passed last Monday!!!!
This past Sunday on Resurrection Sunday we begin with Sunday School at 10:00am, the banner offering went to the adult class and the banner attendance stayed with my class, the teen class!!! Of course our attendance was awesome, we were packed because of this Sunday, I was excited about our church family members inviting their families to worship!!! I preached from Philippians 3:10, and Luke 18:33 "I will rise again" . The service was awesome the choir was off the chain, and another soul was added to the kingdom. We have 83 souls left to reach our goal for the year 2009.
Again this was an awesome resurrection Sunday, I'll talk to yall later!!!!!

Winning the Lost at any Cost,

JD Johnson
R8:28

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for the increase!! Keep up the good work my brother!

    ReplyDelete