Monday, December 28, 2009

December 27, 2009

Top of the Morning to you,

We greet you in Divine love, our prayer is that you and your family are walking under an open heaven. Let me start this blog off with last Sunday's report, December 20, 2009, we started at 9:00am with New Member's Class and then our Sunday School started at 9:30am. Class #1 won the Banner Offering and Class #2 won the Banner Attendance. Our Worship started at 11:00am Pastor Brandon Mays and the Greater Miracle Christian Church was our very special guest.
Pastor Mays preached from John 5. The Lord used him in a mighty way!!!!! 2 more souls were added to the Body of Christ.

On Tuesday December 22, 2009 the Columbus/Phenix City Minister's Conference had service at The House of Mercy in Columbus, Georgia!!!! The House of Mercy is a homeless shelter, I had the opportunity to preach. My text came from John3:16 and my subject was "The Gift that keeps on Giving" we had an awesome time, let me say thank you to our President, Pastor David T. Holston for the opportunity. After we ministered we got a chance tour the facilities, man when I tell you that it was awesome. Now this is very important to me because when Katrina hit I was in the same boat. So it was very emotional for me!!!

On Friday December 25, 2009 we had our Christmas service, I preached from Isiah 9:6 and my subject was "Merry Christmas" we had an awesome time and service was just for 1 hour!!!
On this Sunday past December 27, 2009 we began our day at 9:00am with New Member's Class and our Sunday School started at 9:30am. This morning my class, class #4 won the Banner Offering and Banner Attendance class. Our special guest today was Pastor Bernard Rose and the Kingdom Word Church of Phenix City, Alabama. Pastor Rose preach from Luke and his subject was, "Divine Direction, Reposition Yourself" Man when I tell you that we had an awesome time!!! What a word from the Lord!!!

My New Orleans Saints lost 13-2 but we are still Superbowl bound baby!!!!! Who Dat!!!!

Winning the Lost at any Cost,

JD Johnson
R8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment