Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sunday July 28, 2009

Top of the afternoon to you all,
We greet you in Divine Love, our prayer is that you and your family are walking under an open heaven.
Let me start this off that I just got back into town on this past Saturday and I am so exhausted, but I am truly glad to be back home. Let me first say to Lil Sister Christian Harris, our prayer's go out to you and your family on the passing of your father! Christain always remember that God is in total control.
When I got back Saturday of course we had our monthly leadership meeting, I meet with my leaders to make sure everything is running well in their particular ministries, and then I had to rush to the funeral of one our members loved ones. So I was still running soon as I got back to Georgia.
Sunday was fourth Sunday which means our children were in charge. We began at 9:00am with New Members Class and Sunday School started at 10:00am. Our Sunday School was a tremendous blessing.
Our Morning Worship started at 11:00am, our youth choir did an awesome job, our youth praise dance minister in dance, I mean the whole service was off the chain. Now this Sunday service was packed out, I don't know if they missed me when I was gone our what, but to see all of church family members did something to me. Anyway I'm drying my tears. I was glad to be back at the New Beginning Missionary Baptist Church.
This Sunday I preached from John chapter 4, and my subject was, "Come see a Man". I tell you God truly blessed the house with the word and 3 souls were added to the Kingdom!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!
My Birthday was Monday June 22 and because I was out of time I invited the church to come to my surprise Birthday Pool Party at my house. We had an awesome fellowship at the house. Can't wait till Bible Class.

PS Happy Father's Day (Belated) to all Fathers

Winning the Lost at any Cost,

JD Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment