Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday

Top of the Morning to you,
I greet you with Divine Love, my prayer is that you and your family are walking under an open heaven.
Well I just wanted to drop a line to all of you in Blog land to let you know that I have stated blogging(can you believe that)!!! Anyway I am preparing for our Worship in the Word on tonight at 7:00pm.
I thank God for the church that He has allowed me to lead!!! They are excited about learning and they show up for Bible Class. So I'll let you know how service went tonight once I get back.

So have an awesome day and enjoy LIFE!!!!

Winning the Lost at Any Cost,

JD Johnson
R8:28

4 comments:

  1. It is such a blessing to have a Pastor, mentor, and leader such as yourself. All that you do is greatly appreciated.

    Love,

    Desha, Desire', and Destiny Elliott

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an awesome teacher and a wonderful brother.WE Porters will always love and support you.BE VERY BLESSED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Man,

    Welcome to the Blogging Fraternity! I look forward to reading your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is cool. You are an awesome young man. I know will use this site to spread the word.
    Your faithful member
    Ethel King

    ReplyDelete